Friday, June 6, 2008

Welcome to My World!

Good Morning!! My dear friend Jen and I email back and forth all day and this morning she had asked if I had a wedding website. I said no, and she mentioned it may be a good place to put information in case people lose their invites (which I'm sure won't happen!). So I decided to follow in the footsteps of a couple other family members and create my own blog. Hopefully everyone will enjoy the ride. My plan is that the next couple of posts will have the general wedding info on it (i.e. location, time, and parking). Hopefully I'll figure out how to create my own template too....that may be a little ambitious for today though we will see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! I used a blog site when Staci - my niece was in Japan for 3 months - worked slick!

Anonymous said...

I got a shout out! woopwoop! :)