Monday, June 9, 2008

Sweat Shop Closed!

For the last few weeks I felt like I was operating my own little sweat shop. Not to fear, I didn't employ any children. Mainly just Bill, Staci, and myself. Bill and I spent the first few weekends printing the invites and enclosures. Then last week (while waiting for my lovely landlord to show up) I started to assemble them. I managed to get enough done so it would be smooth going the next time I got to it. On Saturday, Bill and I went to the Post Office which is an ordeal in itself. If you have ever been to Waukesha's Post Office you know what I mean. You stand in line for an hour before you ever get to the counter. Despite the heat and humidity inside the building, we stood patiently (I know hard to believe that both Bill and I were both patient...and even at the same time HA) waiting our turn. After we finished there, I set up shop at Staci's house where we finished assembling the invites as best we could. The parking passes still need to be inserted, but that is a minor job....once I get them. So, Nicole's Sweat Shop is officially closed. In celebration, the 3 of us are going to Ricardo's for dinner tonight with Bill's friend Justin (I'm secretly hoping Staci and Justin will hit it off). ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicole, I so remember when I had my sweat shop open too. Im so glad mine has closed shop too...lol :)