Sunday, June 29, 2008

Resolution

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, flowers are growing, and more importantly I have parking passes. Not only do I have them, but I was able to pick them up directly from the Parking Ramp. No middle man (Katrina) was involved in the transaction! It doesn't get any better than that! Patti (the parking supervisor) was a tremendous help. After the meeting about parking, 2 things were addressed that I want you to know.

1. You need the parking pass to get into the structure for free. So please don't lose yours as I don't have extras. I believe you just place them in your window when you park. There will be people working there when you arrive so feel free to ask them any questions you may have.

2. In order to be able to use that pass, you need to enter the structure by 7 p.m. If you come after that you will be charged $5 to park (assuming there are spaces left as ours are guaranteed until that time).

With that said, I'm off to enjoy the rest of my weekend. As someone special always used to say: Enjoy the day God has given you!

No comments: