Friday, July 11, 2008

Oh So Pretty

Yesterday was quite a day. My dress came in last week so yesterday Staci and I went to pick it up! It was perfect! Definitely glad I went with the one I did (took me long enough to make the decision). Right after that we went to Caron's Bridal Alterations. She was very nice! So we both got our dresses pinned the way we wanted which made us very happy. Staci's dress looks really good on her when it fits...amazing how that works. I made her try on her dress with her shoes after the length was the way we wanted....they look fabulous...and were under $30! We have our 2nd fittings in a couple weeks. I'm happy cuz it ends up being the same day as my hair and makeup trials. That's it for today so I'm off to browse ebay for a brooch. Happy Friday!

No comments: