Monday, July 28, 2008

It's Raining....gifts.

Happy Monday! Not sure about you, but I had a fantastic weekend! Friday was a busy day...minus running late and a spilled glass of oj it went well. We had a meeting at the Rotunda....I thought I was all organized and prepared, but they caught me off guard with a few questions. Luckily, my Dad and Colleen were there to help with that. Later in the day, I stopped to see Aunt Doris for a bit while I picked up a package and then Staci and I were off to our dress fittings. Staci's is done and looks spectacular....although hanging in the bag it looks as if its made for a child...haha. Mine needs a couple minor things and it will be good to go. Saturday was a busy day too. Bill and I went to take his uniform to get hemmed, and then he stopped for a haircut and then we went for lunch. We went home and relaxed for a bit before it was time for him to get ready to head out on Sunday morning. Sunday was the shower. It turned out great! Aunt Doris, Aunt Annie, and Staci did an amazing job!! Thank you!!! The best part was I didn't have to do a darn thing!! I'm glad so many people were able to make it. The only downfall was I didn't get a chance to really talk to everyone as much as I would have liked. I have a feeling the wedding will be the same way. I got so many nice gifts and had a great time. Thank you to everyone who was able to come! And for those of you who couldn't, I'm sorry you couldn't make it but we still thought of you. Especially Jen whose gift was taped obnoxiously with packing tape!!!! Thank you all for a great time!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA...I just wanted you to spend a lot of time with my package... :)