Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Its been awhile!

Don't worry, I have not forgot about you. I haven't had too much to update on unless you would like me to bore you with my to do list. Let's see what is new here. The next few days will be busy busy busy. Friday I have a breakfast date, then I'm off to have my makeup trial. Then WSM (Colleen-my wicked stepmother hence the wsm) and I have a walk thru at The Rotunda. After that I have my hair trial and I need to pick up a something from the Great Aunt Doris before I dash off to my dress fitting with Staci. Saturday I will be spending the day with Mr. Bill. He is leaving me on Sunday to go to Hawaii for work....rough job but someone's got to do it! Then Sunday is the Shower. Should be a good time. I'm excited to see everyone, but can't believe its here already. That is all that is new here for today. I hope you are having a fantastic week so far. See you Sunday!! Love ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, obviously not everyone...Some people forget to put important things on their calendar and then take a motorcycle class that weekend...

Nicole said...

its ok...because i love you so much you get one free pass...but like i said before, you skip the main event (without a good excuse) and i will send cows and diving birds your way...and it probably wont be nearly as funny the second time around....

Anonymous said...

HAHA...if that happened again, I would prolly pee my pants from laughing...I still picture you dancing around the total, 'cause you didn't want to leave it...but you wanted to run!