Thursday, September 11, 2008

Its Official!

Well its official, I am now Mrs. Szibel. Haha that sounds weird. We now have copies of our marriage license, my name is changed with Social Security and our bank. Now I just have to get a new license (mine expires next week anyway so that was perfect timing!). Along with taking care of paper work, we have been going thru the pictures people took with the cameras at the tables. While most of them didn't turn out, there are some that are very cute. I should be getting the pics from Marc (the photographer) hopefully today. He emailed me yesterday to let me know they went out in yesterdays mail. I'm pretty excited to see them!!! Soooooo....I'm working on putting a bunch together on a site called Shutterfly. When I'm done I'll be able to share them with everyone. You will also be able to order prints directly thru the site if you choose. Anyways, just thought I would give you an update and let you know that the Szibel Family is doing great! Have a great day....and take a minute to remember all those that died in the 9/11 attacks. Love ya!

No comments: