Friday, August 29, 2008

Here Comes the Bride and Groom (and the Harleys too)!

Well here we are already at the big day. Its hard to believe it came up so fast!! I'm sure it will go by just as quickly too. We keep getting asked if we are nervous or getting cold feet. Nope, neither of those apply to us. We are excited though! I know nothing is perfect and I'm sure there will be a few glitches throughout the day and that is perfectly ok with me. I am letting go of my control freakness for the day and am just going to enjoy whatever happens. With that said, I'm off to finish drying my hair, then I'm going for lunch with Staci and then we are meeting my mom and sisters at the salon to get our hairs did. For those of you who are coming, we will see you later! For those who aren't, well I will post pictures after I get them. As Jess used to say "Enjoy the day God has given you." Love ya!!!

No comments: